PMB704, P.O.Box10000, Saipan MP 96950-8900
1. Everyone is different. some people will progress faster then others. the most. In the lessons you will learn the basics of diving. Breathing, diving, and fishing technique. learning how and then practicing is the best way to improve your skills.
2. After taking our lessons you will automaticlly improve. remember this is not something you can be pro at in just a few days. it takes time and patents.
3. Before taking our lessons you must be in good condition as in not hangover, have had a good nights rest, and are not under the influence of any controlled substance.
1. this really depends on the person using it. Is a baseball bat or kitchen
knives dangerous? Ofcourse they are but not if you use it the right way.
2. In our lessons we teach you how to use the speargun properly. anything can happen so we explain rules that will avoid any accidents. just like a real gun you should never point the speargun at anyone EVER!
3. Till this day no one has gotten hurt during our lessons. We always put safety as out top priority
1. I wouldn't worry about sharks. Sharks have a bad reputation from movies
and stories but the fact is they are just fine. they wont bother you.
2. Sharks normally sleep during the day anyway.don't worry. normally they sleep daytime.
3. In the lessons we teach you how to deal with sharks if they show up. WE also teach you how to avoid them from even showing up.。
1. No its not easy! if it was easy it would be called catching rather then
fishing. don't get me wrong some places are easier to fish then others.
Fish are pretty smart especially if they are used to seeing people. The
sensitivity of the sixth sense is totally different between fish and humans.
To challenge that is the real thrill of spearfishing.
2. We have a poster at our store of the types of fish to hunt. We also put a skill level on them as some fish are harder to catch.
3. Your catch and the instructors are for your consumption if you want. You can take it to some hotels that can do BBQ. Some restraints can prepare it for you as well. This is one of the best ways to enjoy fresh local fish.